- Dengeki Kentei Shakugan no Shana (電撃検定 灼眼のシャナ, Dengeki Test Shakugan no Shana)
- Shakugan no Shana Speed (灼眼のシャナ スピード Shakugan no Shana Supīdo )
- Shakugan no Shana Daifugō (灼眼のシャナ 大富豪, Shakugan no Shana Grand Millionaire)
The following games were published and developed by Taito Corporation.
- Shakugan no Shana ~Enpatsu Shakugan no Uchite~
- Shakugan no Shana Second ~Seireiden no Tatakai~
- Shakugan no Shana QIX
The following are games which feature characters of Shakugan no Shana but are not adaptions of the series and instead feature characters from other light novels or anime franchises.
- Dengeki Bunko Puzzle Collection (電撃文庫パズルコレクション Dengeki Bunko Pazurukorekushon ): A mobile puzzle-adventure game on the Android and iOS operating systems released as part of the Dengeki Bunko 20th anniversary celebration.
- Weiß Schwarz (ヴァイスシュヴァルツ Vaisu Shuvarutsu ): A collectible card game in which participating anime series receive cards featuring their content.
- Yomecolle (嫁コレ, lit. "Wife Collection"): A smartphone card collection game. Shana voice cards from Shakugan no Shana Final were added to the game on April 20, 2012. Voiced by Rie Kugimiya, there are 16 cards and 42 voice pieces to collect.
- LINE: A Japanese instant messaging application known for its stamps or stickers, which are little pictures that can be used during conversations. On December 10, 2015, a set of Shakugan no Shana stamps were released. They come with audio when used.
Dengeki Mobile Neo softwareEdit
Nanatsuiro Drops Pure!!Edit
The visual novel Nanatsuiro Drops Pure!!, released in 2007, features guest appearances by Shana, Alastor, and Yuji, as the game features art by Noizi Itō. Shana is walking with Yūji and Alastor and wants ice-cream when she sees two people eating some.
Before the Nanatsuiro Drops! anime was released, a collaboration DVD with Shakugan no Shana called "Shakugan no Shana's Tamatebako with Nanatsuiro Drops" (灼眼のシャナの玉手箱Withななついろ★ドロップス Shakugan no Shana no Tamatebako With Nanatsuiro Doroppusu ) was released with the May 2007 issue of Dengeki G's Magazine. The DVD appears to feature the third episode of the anime as well as trailers for the movie and the opening animation for the Nintendo DS game.
There had been collaborations previously between Shakugan no Shana and Nanatsuiro Drops, such as artwork on a telephone card sold at Comiket 69 in December 2005 and artwork used in the March 2006 issue of the magazine Tech Gian.
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Cosplay HajimemashitaEdit
A visual novel of the anime and light novel Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, entitled Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Cosplay Hajimemashita (乃木坂春香の秘密 こすぷれ、はじめました♥), was released in 2008 and features cosplay costumes from attire worn by characters from Shakugan no Shana. Additionally the titular character, Haruka Nogizaka, cosplays as Shana.
The Korean game publisher Nexon had tie-up events with Shakugan no Shana for their three RPG games.
In the MMORPG, Mabinogi, premium character cards of Shana, Yūji, Bel Peol and Sydonay where purchasable from March 12-26, 2009. The cards could be used in the game, giving the player costumes for those characters. Later, costumes for Tiriel, Sorath, Hecate, Dantalion, The Silver, and Wilhelmina Carmel also became available.
The MMORPG, Talesweaver, held a limited-time-only tie-up event with Shakugan no Shana from November 11-25, 2009. In the event, Shana would appear as a non-player character in the game and give players special items for collecting melonpan.
The MMORPG, MapleStory held a tie-up event where the player could buy weapons, hairstyles, and hats from Shakugan no Shana, as well as Shana-tan riding on the player's head. The event was originally held from July 14-August 25, 2010, but was held again from October 30-21 November, 2012.
Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath EvilmanEdit
In the Dungeon RPG, Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman, released in 2010 for the PlayStation Portable, a cameo costume of Shana, as well as other Dengeki Bunko characters, is included for the main character to wear, complete with her signature sword, Nietono no Shana, as a weapon.
Twinkle Crusaders: STARLIT BRAVE!!Edit
Shana is a guest character in the 2010 visual novel, Twinkle Crusaders: STARLIT BRAVE!!, along with four other characters from ASCII Media Works properties: Taiga Aisaka from Toradora!, Ana Coppola from Strawberry Marshmallow, Dokuro-chan from Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan, and Crystal Hoshikawa from Ohime-sama Navigation. Shana is a powerful attack-type character.
Hyakunen Senki Euro HistoriaEdit
In the online simulation RPG, Hyakunen Senki Euro Historia (百年戦記 ユーロ・ヒストリア, Hundred Years' War Euro History), as part of a collaboration campaign between the game's developer Capcom and Dengeki Bunko from March 27-April 10, 2014, an Event Quest was held based around Shakugan no Shana called "Flame-Haired Burning-Eyed Hunter" (炎髪灼眼の討ち手 Enpatsu Shakugan no Uchite ). If the quest is completed, Shana becomes available for the player to use. She has two skills: Nietono no Shana and "Wings of Crimson" (紅蓮の双翼 Guren no Sōyoku ). The other Dengeki Bunko heroines involved in the collaboration are: Holo from Spice and Wolf, Birina from Rakuin no Monshō, Lucrezia from Baccano!, Ludovica from Gakusei Shōjo, and Fenesis from Magudala de Nemure.
The image used for Shana in the game was originally created by Noizi Itō as a poster for the Dengeki Bunko Bucchigiri! Fair in 2007, and had been edited before being placed in the game.
The Awakened Fate UltimatumEdit
In the 2014 PlayStation 3 dungeon-crawler RPG game, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum, also known as The Guided Fate Cross Thesis, Shana appears as a guest character due to the game having character designs by Noizi Itō. Shana plays a role in several of the game's scenarios. Another guest character in the game is Haruhi Suzumiya of the light novel series of the same name, which is also one that features art by Noizi Itō.
- see also: Shakugan no Shana Collaboration Event on the Divine Gate Wiki
From February 19 to March 4, 2016, a collaboration was held between the anime series Shakugan no Shana Final and the TCG Puzzle smartphone game Divine Gate. Shakugan no Shana character units and quests will appear in the game.
Shana is an obtainable unit of Fire Attribute and God/Human Race. She can be evolved into Burning-Eyed Shana using three copies of Rinne of Flame: Domino. Her Leader Skill is "Flame-Haired Burning-Eyed Hunter" (炎髪灼眼の討ち手) and her Active Skill is "Treasure Tool: Nietono no Shana" (宝具:贄殿遮那).
Hecate is an obtainable unit of Water Attribute and Demon Race. She can be evolved into Priestess Hecate using three copies of Rinne of Water: Domino. Her Leader Skill is "Master Throne" (頂の座) and her Active Skill is "Treasure Tool: Trigon" (宝具:トライゴン).
Kazumi Yoshida is an obtainable unit of Wind Attribute and Human Race. She can be evolved into Love Rival Kazumi Yoshida using three copies of Rinne of Wind: Domino. Her Leader Skill is "Shana's Love Rival" (シャナの恋のライバル), her Active Skill is "Treasure Tool: Jettatura" (宝具:ジェタトゥーラ), and her Passive Skill is (自分で助けに行けるのに).
Wilhelmina Carmel is an obtainable unit of Light Attribute and God/Human Race. She can be evolved into Dancing Princess Wilhelmina using three copies of Rinne of Light: Domino. Her Leader Skill is "Manipulator of Objects" (万条の仕手), her Active Skill is "Vessel: Persona" (神器:ペルソナ), and her Passive Skill is (緊急事態であります).
Margery Daw is an obtainable unit of Dark Attribute and God/Human Race. She can be evolved into Beauty of Slaughter Margery using three copies of Rinne of Dark: Domino. Her Leader Skill is "Chanter of Elegies" (弔詞の詠み手), her Active Skill is "Vessel: Grimoire" (神器:グリモア), and her Passive Skill is "Stupid Marco!" (バカマルコ！).
Khamsin Nbh'w is an obtainable unit of Void Attribute and God/Human Race. He can be evolved into Tuner Khamsin using three copies of Rinne of Void: Domino. His Leader Skill is "Mobilizer of Ceremonial Equipment" (儀装の駆り手) and his Active Skill is "Vessel: Sabia" (神器:サービア).
Shana-tan is a unit of Fire Attribute and God/Human Race that is obtainable after clearing the novice Shakugan no Shana collaboration quest.
Chief of Staff Bel Peol is the boss unit of the collaboration quests. She is of Dark Attribute and Demon Race.
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Lost ZeroEdit
From May 1, 2017, the mobile RPG game Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Lost Zero will be holding a collaboration event with Shakugan no Shana. Like Shakugan no Shana, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei is an anime adapted from a light novel published by Dengeki Bunko, and there had previously been a similar collaboration between Shakugan no Shana Fūzetsu Battle and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei School Magicus Battle, another Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei mobile game. The first half of the event took place from May 1 at 3:00pm to May 8 at 2:59pm, after which the second half of the event began.
The collaboration event for the first half was called "Chance Meeting With the Flame-Haired Burning-Eyed Hunter" (炎髪灼眼の討ち手との邂逅 Enpatsu Shakugan no Uchite to no Kaikō ), a boss battle against Shana and Wilhelmina. The appearance of the Shana boss illustration changes with the event's difficulty, with the hardest boss having both the Wings of Crimson and Great Blade of Crimson Unrestricted Spells. By defeating the bosses, character cards of Mahouka characters wearing costumes of characters from Shakugan no Shana can be obtained. The second half of the event ran from May 8 at 3:00pm to 2:59pm on May 14. This quest was called "Source of the World-destroying Conflagration!? Take Back the Melonpan! (劫火の源!? メロンパンを取り戻せ！ Gōka no Minamoto!? Meronpan o Torimodose! ), and was a time limit boss fight against, Hecate, Shana, and melonpan enemies.
Along with the event, more Shakugan no Shana inspired character cards were added to the game's gacha until May 12 at 11:59am, with more planned to be added later.
The game also added a step-up gacha until May 14 at 11:59am, which can yield a 7 star Saegusa Mayumi character card.
As part of the collaboration, from May 4-17, Shakugan no Shana reinforcement cards were awarded along with regular game log-in rewards. Awards would also be given out for a retweeting campaign which lasts until May 14 at 11:59pm involving the official Lost Zero Twitter account.
Shakugan no Shana was one of the Dengeki works featured in a collaboration between Dengeki and the mobile game Monster Strike for Dengeki's 25th and Monster Strike's 4th anniversaries. The collaboration ran from October 17 to November 2, 2017. Shakugan no Shana was one of eight Dengeki works featured, the others being Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Sword Art Online, Durarara!!, and Toradora!. As part of the collaboration, Bandai Channel opened a website where users can view the first episode of each Dengeki work's anime series.
Shana appears as the boss of a quest, where by winning the player can obtain her as a fire attribute monster. She can be evolved from a ★5 to a ★6 monster. The quest featured OST from the anime series, including Joint being played during the quest's climax, as well as some dialogue by Rie Kugimiya. The Strike Shot special move for ★5 Shana is "Karikarimofumofu no Melonpan" (カリカリモフモフのメロンパン), and the Strike Shot for ★6 Burning-Eyed Shana is "Shinku, Hien, Shinpan, Danzai!" (真紅、飛焔、審判、断罪！).
- ↑ From Shakugan no Shana Light Novel Volume 04 Chapter 4 Page 228 (and Shakugan no Shana Episode 13): Shana telling Kazumi Yoshida its useless for her to get to know Yūji Sakai during their fight.
- ↑ From Shakugan no Shana Manga Volume 02 Chapter 11: To Yūji when he picks out the wrong melonpan in the supermarket.
- ↑ From Shakugan no Shana Light Novel Volume 22 Chapter 3 Page 390: A line from Yūji's letter to Shana during the Misago Festival. When Shana repeats that line to him, Yūji loses the will to fight.
- ↑ From Shakugan no Shana Light Novel Volume 04 Chapter 4 Page 218: Shana about to give Yūji a reward for his efforts in defeating the Aizen Siblings.
- ↑ Dengeki Bunko 20th Anniversary Project website
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Shakugan no Shana article on the Japanese Wikipedia
- ↑ 『嫁コレ』に『灼眼のシャナIII-FINAL-』の「シャナ」が嫁として登場！ on animate.tv
- ↑ 灼眼のシャナ on Line-Tatsujin
- ↑ 「うるさいうるさいうるさい！」など名台詞ばかり。『灼眼のシャナ』のスタンプが配信中 on Dengeki Online
- ↑ Shana in Nanatsuiro Drops Pure!! on YouTube
- ↑ 灼眼のシャナの玉手箱Withななついろ★ドロップス at Suruga
- ↑ Ito Noizi Art Collection III SO-U-E-N
- ↑ 『マビノギ』×『灼眼のシャナII』タイアップ企画が今日からスタート！ on Dengeki Online
- ↑ 灼眼のシャナx『マビノギ』タイアップ限定キャラクターカード再販売のお知らせ on the Mabinogi website
- ↑ 「テイルズウィーバー」タイアップイベント開始でNPC「シャナ」が登場 on 4Gamer
- ↑ 灼眼のシャナ×メイプルタイアップ！ on the MapleStory website
- ↑ Shana's Twinkle Crusaders: STARLIT BRAVE!! profile
- ↑ CapcomXDengeki Bunko Hyakunen Senki Euro Historia "Flame-Haired Burning-Eyed Hunter" campaign site
- ↑ 『狼と香辛料』のホロや『灼眼のシャナ』のシャナが続々登場！ 電撃文庫の人気キャラがカプコンの『百年戦記 ユーロ・ヒストリア』に参戦!! on Dengeki Online
- ↑ “炎髪灼眼の討ち手 シャナ”をイベントクエストで手に入れろ！ 『百年戦記 ユーロ・ヒストリア』と電撃文庫のコラボ第2弾がスタート！ on Dengeki Online
- ↑ Ito Noizi Art Collection Ketsu SHA-NA
- ↑ シャナとハルヒが『神様と運命覚醒のクロステーゼ』にゲスト参戦！ 『ラブライブ！』μ’sのメンバーも声優として引き続き出演 on Dengeki Online
- ↑ Haruhi, Shana and μ’s to appear in the Guided Fate Cross Thesis PlayStation 3 game on SGCafe
- ↑ シャナや吉田一美、ヘカテーたち『灼眼のシャナ』のキャラクターが『ディバゲ』に登場！ on Dengeki Online
- ↑ 「ディバインゲート」，アニメ「灼眼のシャナIII Final」とのコラボを2月19日にスタート on 4Gamer
- ↑ Official Divine Gate Shakugan no Shana collaboration page
- ↑ 『魔法科ロストゼロ』×『灼眼のシャナ』コラボが決定！ 5月1日よりコラボイベント開催 on Dengeki Online
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 『魔法科ロストゼロ』で『灼眼のシャナ』コラボイベント開始。深雪たちのコラボカードも登場 on Dengeki Online
- ↑ Dengeki 25th anniversary game collaboration page
- ↑ Bandai Channel collaboration page
- ↑ Monster Strike collaboration page